Subject: re:CBATNAM and re:AmosForPC
From: "Garfield Benjamin" <[email-masked]>
To: "AMOS MAILING LIST" <[email-masked]>, "Mr. Giark To You" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 01:33:58 -0500

> Time is passing.

   Yes, seems to go faster every year...

> Space Attack - Garf, what goes on?

   You really want to know?! Okay...

    First, I wasted a couple days at the AF-forum where I discovered
    unintelligent life...

    Next, I "completed" my image-remapping module for a soon to be
    released commercial BLITZ-project. Very happy to have this "done"!!

    Then, I set aside some time to create a small demo on my IBMclone.

    Finally, I have updated my webpages with the addition of the IBM
    Clone page.

    Speaking of IBMclones, somebody posted a message inquiring
    about an AMOS for the PC (hmmm... Personal Computer, well that's
    your Amiga as well, so you already have it!! Haha)...

    If you are looking for a true conversion of AMOS then I can't help you,
    but I will highly recommend DJGPP and Allegro.

    DJGPP is a c/c++ compiler and Allegro is an audio/video library.
    Together they make IBMclone software-development very easy.
    As easy as AMOS on the Amiga, in my opinion.

    I haven't seen any decent support-tools yet, but you can be assured
    once I complete my part of the list-game, I will be focusing on the
    creation of some fine development-tools for the DJGPP/Allegro
    developer.  A port of the AIG is high on the list...

    You can download my first DJGPP/Allegro demo from my IBMclone 
    page as well as read about my experiences in IBMclone land...

    Okay, Giark as far as the SideShooter, I haven't worked on it since
    I submitted the last demo (SideShot6.lha), but I will get back to it
    either tomorrow or Thursday. Try to have a new demo to you this
    coming weekend.

> Keep working, guys.

   Will do!!  And you keep working on the marketing aspects.  I think
   this is another area where you apparently excel...

      Take  care,   
      GARFIELD
      _________________________
      Current projects...
      Color merge/redux modules(BLITZ):  99% Complete
      SideShooter(AMOS): 67% Complete
      Webpages(http://www.sosbbs.com/~gbenjam): 20% Complete